Travis had a conference he had to attend in St. George so we decided to go a little early and go golfing in Mesquite. It was a lot of fun. My parents wore us both out with 36 holes of golf in two days, that's a lot for us but for them it just another day on the course.
The course was beautiful and challenging. It is a new course and some of the area is still under construction. This course was called Conestoga (like the wagon wheel). The best part I thought about the course were the fun golfing cart pathways. We would go through tunnels, over bridges, and down some steep slopes all while enjoying the beautiful scenery. Of course we couldn't leave St. George without seeing some good friends. Chris, Taryn, Ash, and Byron, joined us for dinner, movie, and the best yogurt ever at "The Krave" in St. George.
I miss hanging out with these goof balls on a regular basis. We had so much fun and I think I laughed harder than I have in a while being with these two. Thanks for the good time!

2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. You are making me a bit jealous just showing pics of St. George and Mesquite!! Hope all is well.
I wish I could go get warm in St. George! That golf course is beautiful! Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment