Easton seems to catch on to things so fast and I have to be careful when there is silence in the house, because I usually find him hiding at the end of the bed with something that he has found and knows he shouldn't be playing with. The other day he surprised me with trying out mascara. At least he knew it went on the face and not on my furniture :)
6.17.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He is so so cute!!! It's pretty crazy how fast they pick up on things. You have way cute pics, I'm just learning how to work with photo shop.
I think the make-up really brings out his eyes. LOL! Saige has gotten into my eyeshadow but not my mascara yet. I've learned to keep it up high so Ridge can't even think about it. FUN little boy you have on your hands. He looks so grown up!
Love it when kids do stuff like that! Funny kid!
That is so funny!
Post a Comment