We have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to take pictures with my camera. Today I decided I was taking the day off. Taking the day off from fixing anything in the house, working on the fourplex, or any other projects that need to be done. Keeping up on the blog/scrapbook I figure is something that is pretty important ;)
The other day Easton was able to get his hands on a pen, which we are pretty careful about leaving out, but he found one nonetheless. He didn't know that anything was wrong until I lifted him up to see himself in the mirror and then he looked at me like I had done something wrong to him.
Easton loves the neighbors trampoline. Every time we go outside he says tramp, tramp. So of course today I decided to get some shots of him enjoying one of his favorite activities. Some days I wish I was a kid again.
I love the picture of his eyes while he was looking for Tigger the cat so I put it on both collages. Easton would run round and round on the tramp giggling like he had found his own piece of Heaven. I would have to say that Easton's laugh is one of my favorite sounds.
5.08.2009
Taking Some Time Off. . .
Posted by The Eborn Family at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your little guy is one of the cutest I have seen. I love your pictures they look great! Hope you had a wonderful day off Mothers deserve it!
Don't you love it when they get into huge messes like that? He is so adorable! I wish you lived closer so I could come see him!...and you :)
Oh how we miss that little guy. I don't want him to forget I'm his favorite auntie! Bring him home soon! You guys can come too!!
Easton is getting so big.... I have a question what program or software do you use to make your collages I am looking for something lite that.
You guys are so cute! Your little guys is adorable! I hope you guys are doing good, we are hanging in here! Enjoy your weekend in a couple days!
Post a Comment