4.21.2009

Going Private

I guess it is time for us to go private. If you want to be added to our list leave your email and let me know.

35 comments:

.. said...

kellyandsteph@gmail.com

The Jolley Family said...

Please add us!
britney_jolley23@hotmail.com

Krysta said...

Add me :D krust21@hotmail.com
And yes, if I move to MT you will need to come visit. Even if I don't, I have family that have a cabin up there. You can visit regardless :D

Tyler and Kendra Ellis said...

kendra.ellis07@gmail.com

Christensen's said...

Cute Easter pictures! Easton is so cute! sbob33@hotmail.com

Adam and Dev said...

hey, add me! devluvcheers@hotmail.com

My blog is private too so if you want an invite, send me your email to that same address. Miss you in Young Womens! :)

Kristina said...

And will you add me, thanks Kristina Kristinaeborn@comcast.nte

Kristina said...

I typed it wrong,,,

kristinaeborn@comcast.net

Annette said...

Add me, I love checking your blog. netterules@yahoo.com

Camille said...

millied02@gmail.com

Liz said...

liz3hales@yahoo.com

Jeannie said...

Hey you have my email address count me in Jeannie

Unknown said...

Hey Lynz...add me too... theplumberswife@gmail.com It's not my normal email so use this one please!! xoxoxo

The Douglas's said...

Hey, I'm not sure if you even know me, but I went to High School with Travis, and I love looking at how big easton is getting. Hope you guys are doing well.
Mandyj_14@yahoo.com

Sharon said...

lyndsie,
Would love to be able to still view your blog. I love being able to see whats going on in all of the neice and nephews lives. Blogs are so much fun! Please add me!
pugmired@dcdi.net
Sharon

Keri said...

Add me!
keripug@yahoo.com

Carly said...

Hey Lynzie,
Its Carly Singleton.
Please add me. My email is barn.carly@hotmail.com. Check out our blog its morganandcarlylewis.blogspot.com. I just started so theres not much.
Thanks

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

marciwitt@gmail.com

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

kurtandtara@hotmail.com

Cari Gillespie said...

Add me if you would like too: cgille_33@msn.com. I like keeping with the former students.

Melissa said...

melissa2110@gmail.com

Abby said...

abbypug4@live.com

Cindy said...

Hey its Cindy I love seeing what you guys are up to. Please add me to your list!

cindyweston04@hotmail.com

Talbots said...

mindytalbot@scinternet.net

Rebecca said...

Rebecca and Trint Laws reblaws@gmail.com

Peggy said...

Hey this is Mom, don't leave me out! mommapegster@hotmail.com

Shels said...

sheeshers@hotmail.com

Ashlee said...

ashleejo@msn.com

Brandi said...

b2robins@yahoo.com brandi

Halie and Michael said...

Don't forget us!
halieangell@yahoo.com

Brittney said...

Add Us Too! brittney_lundgren@yahoo.com

Tatum said...

tatum_olsen@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

It's so nice to keep in touch, please add us!jamielyn_pug@yahoo.com
Your little Easton has grown so much! He is too cute!

The sterlings said...

hey add me to your list my eamil address is sterling@gtelco.net. how ya been any way

Maria said...

simandmaria@gmail.com
I like to check up on you every once in a while. I'm watching...always watching. :)