10.24.2008

Tag 8 ?

8 TV shows I like to watch?
Well we don't have cable right now, but if I did I think I would watch...
The Office
Good Things Utah
News
Jon & Kate Plus Eight
What Not To Wear

8 restaurants I like to eat at.
Olive Garden
Tempanyaki
Blue Bird
El Mexicano...(I'm with Charlyn on this one, it's in Salina)
Cheese Cake Factory
Fire House Pizza
Macaroni Grill

8 things that happened today.
Woke up at 6:20 am
Read Scriptures with Trav before he went to work.
Easton woke up at about 6:30am
Cleaned house
Watched Einstein with Easton so he would drink his milk.
Blogged
Made out my week menu & shopping list
.....There is still the whole day ahead, I'll let you know.

8 things I'm looking forward to.
The weekend.
Old Navy's Halloween Party tomorrow
Pumpkin Walk
Halloween
Getting my list done today :)
Selling the Stinkin Box Truck !!!!
Finishing this tag, I can never think of anything....

8 people I tag
Jacque
Shelsie
Valerie
Bevenee
Camille
Liz
Cariann
Whoever wants to be tagged....

1 comments:

Christensen's said...

Looks like your family Halloween party was fun! I wish you were here, I would go to the Old Navy Hallween party with you...oh well:(