4.22.2008

Double Trouble



I'm not sure what it is about men, but they love to go where they are not suppose too. Travis decided he wanted to climb up into Double O Arch so that we could take a picture. After I told him it probably wasn't the best idea, he went anyways... Once he got to the top and we took some pictures there were some tourists from Korea who were also taking pictures of him and telling me that my husband was Superman. HAHA... It was a different story on the way down... After climbing up this steep rock Travis proceeded down, but wasn't sure how to go about it. Nervously I told him just to slide down on his behind, but as he started he slipped and all of the tourists Gasped! To try and correct himself he stared running down the hill really fast, jumped off of rocks and landed safely to the cheers of Horray and Thumbs up of these Amazed tourists. I guess he will be in there photo albums too.

0 comments: