After the long day of exploring we thought it would be fun to take a dip in the pool. It was Easton's first time in a pool and he seemed to like it. The water was a little chilly so we didn't stay for too long. Later that night we decided to go somewhere for a nice dinner to sum up our trip and found a resturant on a hill that overlooked moab, it was a nice ending to a great time, and our 1st family trip.
4.22.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
wow...looks like you got to do a lot of things. i'm glad you shared your pictures since i didn't get to see them on sunday. easton sure looks like he enjoys being in the backpack. such a cute boy. i love the pic. with his rolly juciy legs hanging out of the pack. so cute!
Look at you guys go. I am impressed you did all those hikes, especially with a baby on your back. My parents had the goal to take my brother and I to as many national parks. We missed a few so I guess that is my job to get to the rest of them.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Seeing stuff like that makes me want to go on vacation. Jed and I are going to try and go camping next weekend. I am looking forward to it.
Lynzie, what's up? Long time no see. Now you even have a baby who's so cute.
I like your blog, good job! Check me-mi and Lincoln at our blog mimster1004.blogspot.com
It was nice to see how you and your family are doing.
Hey Lynz:
Been awhile since I talked to ya. Didnt realize you had a kid, awesome, hope all is well keep in touch.
Kelly and Steph Jensen
www.kellyandsteph.blogspot.com
Hey Lynzie
Your little boy is so cute! It looks like your family is doing great, the outdoors are so fun with a baby, they enjoy all the scenery! Gavin is 8 months now, the time flies by fast!
Tara
You have been busy blogging! I love all of your neat slideshows! Such beautiful pictures! I wish Cody would let me photograph him more. He is a stinker about pictures. Your family is so so cute! Glad you had a fun trip!
Post a Comment